Sunday 26 October 2014

Shopping and Making Boxes

I normally buy most things that I need for my miniatures on the internet. Partly its because I work full time as well as making minis and don't have the time to go out and finding things I need in a real shop. The other reason is that where I live there wasn't any craft shops and 'normal' shops don't have the kind of useful bits and pieces we need. 

Then a shop opened in town and it's an emporium of paper sheets, bits and bobs, things you never thought you needed type of shop. I bought some paper, lace trim and a few other bits. I must look a bit mad looking at something like lace trim and working out if I could use in in miniature. 

I then made some box templates on a draw program at home and a box making production line started. 











No comments:

Post a Comment