Sunday 16 November 2014

Biscuit Christmas Tree

I'd seen these biscuit christmas trees a few years back in some posh kitchen supplies shop. I love the idea of doing something like this but I'd stopped myself because for once I thought of the calories! Instead this year I've made a miniature version. It's a gingerbread biscuit as opposed to a butter biscuit or shortbread with icing and tiny silver ball decoration. I've put some chocolates around the edge of the tree to look parcel like. 

I bought the cutters from a seller on ebay, I could kick myself as I'd gone out and bought one cutter for £4 from a shop because I was a bit impatient to do a couple of things and then I bought four  sets of three  cutters - round, oval, star and square for the same price from the land of bay. 

I think the plate needs to be a different colour but I only had white at the time. A festive green or red would brighten it up. I'll have to look in my paper pile to see if there's anything appropriate. 








No comments:

Post a Comment