Wednesday 17 June 2015

Christmas is around the corner.

It's one of those weird quirks of anyone who makes things or sells things is that seasons and seasonal products tend to make an appearance at the wrong time of year. It's summer, sunny if not too warm and I'm thinking glitter, snow and good food that comes with December.

So I've started thinking of Christmas things as it's now June. I like the thought of making a gingerbread house or two - I bought a glass jar candle holder last year and think a a few mini houses would make a nice little scene in it, and making a few to sell of course!

So these are the first two I've made this year. I like the big roof on the first one which now resides in my dolls house. It's a big house 4cm x 4cm but as it's work in progress and my first practise piece it's fine.



After the big house came the smaller in scale and looking much better house - 





As usual I have lots of plans and not enough time, but as I'm starting to think about things now in June I might be ready in six months time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment